Tuesday, March 11, 2014

For you

I love silhouette stamps and butterflies so they came together in this card using this week's MojoMonday's sketch and the inspiration photo from Verve below.  The image of the butterfly on that branch is so serene, don't you think?  For the silohuette, I stamped first in Sage Shadow and then again slightly offset in Gable Green... I think I should have offset it a little more though.  Thank you so much for looking!

Diana Nguyen, Verve, Sweet 'n Sassy, handmade cards


         

Recipe:  
Dies:  SB Splendid Circles and Standard Circles, SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Ink:  SU! Gable Green, SU! Sage Shadow, Personal Sentiment (no name)
Accessories:  Ribbon, button, twine, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart Tiny Tag Punch

Challenges I am Playing in:


8 comments:

  1. very very beautiful card.lovely colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Diana, I luv the colors..wow....super sweet! I am thrilled you played along with the Simon Says Stamp Tag It Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The blues and greens are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Diana! Such a beautiful combination of blues and greens. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tag It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the color combo and the great interpretation of the Mojo sketch. Beautiful ribbon! Thanks for joining us at RRR Challenge#90: Show Me the Green and Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous focal image and framing. Loooove my Swiss Dots EF too :) Thanks for taking this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color combo and the way you have used that ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our "Show Us The Green" challenge. Our newest challenge starts tomorrow and I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is extremely PRETTY, Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!