Thursday, March 6, 2014

Praying for You

It's March so let's break out the green ink!  I've had this bamboo stamp for a while now but it's one of those impulse purchase from the clearance bin that I haven't really used yet.  I haven't done much sponging so with all that in mind, I created this CAS card.  For the bamboo bit that the bird is resting on, I trimmed off the leaves from SU Little Leaves die to make it look more bamboo like; the leaves are much skinnier.  The center image is popped up; the sentiment was stamped off once to get the gray ink to match the bird. The branch and matting are dark green but it looks rather black here.  Thanks so much for looking!


CAS, Diana Nguyen, Memory box, bamboo

Recipe:  
Stamps:  Verve Each Day, All Night Media (bamboo background)
Dies:  Memory Box nestled bird, SU Little Leaves
Ink:  Sage Shadow

Challenges I am playing in:




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this classy CAS Diana! Saw it on FAcebook! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!